Photo via: 6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Its so good to be Home, reclaimed wood sign, fixer upper inspired, kitchen sign by FlatCreekDesign on Etsy
- This pallet wall is gorgeous! The tutorial is easy to follow and not a single pallet needed to be broken down to complete it!
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.
- I saved this table from the landfill and I am so glad I did! Its GORGEOUS now! And so easy to do! [media_id:3022938] [media_id:3022941] First I sanded it down…
- Keep your yoga mats easy to grab and organized by building your own yoga mat rack. Perfect for a home gym. Free plans and template included.
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Build this DIY Modern Blanket ladder with only 3 basic tools! Easy to build and perfect for beginners. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- LOVE these DIY Bar Stools… Free plans for tall or short stools! SO EASY! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Thin Brick Wall Tutorial by www.shanty-2-chic.com… Easy and so cute!