Photo via: crownmoldings.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Mid-Century Modern Side Table, Hairpin Legs, Wood, Nightstand, End Table, Sofa Table, Corner Table, Square, Small by CaseModern on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/460947456/mid-century-modern-side-table-hairpin
- 10 Ideas To Decorate Your Small Living Room | For more ideas, click the picture or visit www.thedebrief.co.uk
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- ikea hack More
- Im going to build alcove shelving and cupboards into either side of the chimney…
- headedsomewhere – D I Y Mid Century Wall Shelving Unit
- Hudson Tall Shelving
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall
- Love the decor in this whole house but the reading nook with shelving & the…
- Entertainment Center, I love this! It even has built in shelving for all my DVDs! Must have this in my home one day!
- Turquoise painted corner built-in – It’s She Den Makeover Reveal Day! – Refunk My Junk