Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to change the look of a home with just a few smaller updates – Small changes impact the home in big ways when it comes to decorating.
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Scandinavian Interior Design Style// nordic interiordesign
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Easter Peeps Centerpiece from Taste of Home. You could also fill it with MnMs, small cars and cars on top.
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.
- Small Living Room Ideas That Defy Standards With Their Stylish Designs
- Pray Big Chalkboard Printable and Prayer Request Printable from Hymns and Verses
- Little House. Big Heart. Hale Navy. Old Navy. Martha Stewart Mariner.
- Basement media room…No big deal…just freaking amazing
- 3 more sleeps until NYE 🎉 and this cozy living space is ideal for the NetflixandChill that needs to happen before our big night out!