Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See this Instagram photo by @max_crosby_construction • 44 likes
- See this Instagram photo by @fridleyhomes_design • 794 likes
- My modern farmhouse living room. See this Instagram photo by @thedowntownaly • 315 likes
- See this Instagram photo by @Shanty-2-Chic • 5,527 likes
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Shop Similar: Rochelle Sofa, Woven Texture Olong Pillow, Similar: ecarpetgallery Handmade Persian Red Wool Kilim Rug (54 x 9), Similar: Linear Lamp Base, Similar: Antique Revival Zachary End Table, Leah Duncan « I want sugar in my tea. by leahduncan, Quadruped Coffee Table – NEW, Gilt Minimalist Mirror, Paprika Dhurrie Pillow Cover – Triangle, Antique Rug Chair and more
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- 164 Likes, 7 Comments – Danielle Oakey Pillow Shop (@danielleoakeyshop) on Instagram: “Ill be spending all morning working on pillow combos from our newest collection (that is available…”
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”