Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Muuto dot hangers * black floors
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- Neutral Living Room with High Coffered Ceiling
- stone fireplace, gas log fireplace, floating shelves and cabinets on both sides.
- 21 Modern Living Room Decorating Ideas | Page 15 of 21 | Worthminer – but with some colour and timber accents
- Shiplap fireplace