Photo via: tommyandellie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- behind the couch sofa table instead of pushed against wall. so charming.
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Smaller sectional type sofa for small spaces instead of those huge sectionals that swallow the whole room!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- White frame and exposed wood top furniture works great against the cool grey walls.
- Motion Sectional, I love the throw pillows brings the leather couch to a more homey level.
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- A sconce on either side of the door in the foyer could move center
- I am in the middle of a huge kitchen remodel (This explains the utter chaos in the background of all the pictures). Unfortunately, the home improvement center l…
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall