Photo via: kirklands.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- DIY Paneled Wall for under $200
- Like layout of gallery wall
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- black living room accent wall
- fiddle leaf fig and art gallery wall via the scandinavian home by niki brantmark / sfgirlbybay
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Photo wall- I like the mix of color with black and white
- How to hang a gallery wall the right way
- Set of two birch-themed canvas prints. Product: 2 Piece wall art setConstruction Material: Canvas and wood…
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.