Photo via: 2decor8.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- Paint Colors for Small Spaces – Best Colors for Small Spaces – House BeautifulBenjamin Moore Aura Chelsea Gray HB-168
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige – we just painted the living room this color. LOVE IT!!
- This can be done as an entry way, going up the stairs and even in the bedrooms and baths!! LOVE IT!!!
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- Gray and peacock Im in love with this color combo. Utilizing my favorite colors!!
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)