Photo via: 2decor8.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- Paint Colors for Small Spaces – Best Colors for Small Spaces – House BeautifulBenjamin Moore Aura Chelsea Gray HB-168
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Sherwin Williams- Sea Salt. Benjamin Moore- Revere Pewter. Benjamin Moore- White Dove.
- Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige – we just painted the living room this color. LOVE IT!!
- Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray (daylight) This color is absolutely beautiful in my living room and dining room.
- This can be done as an entry way, going up the stairs and even in the bedrooms and baths!! LOVE IT!!!
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- nuLOOM Handmade Flatweave Stiped Chevron Cotton Indigo Rug (76 x 96) | Overstock.com Shopping – The Best Deals on 7×9 – 10×14 Rugs
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!