Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- An interior design, decorating, and DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle blog with budget decor and furniture sources, paint colors, designer room images.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Something I struggle with is picking…
- Just a quick post today…as I was saying in my previous bedroom interior post, I love thinking about how I would decorate my home after …
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.