Photo via: montanaloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Stockholm Vitt – Interior Design: Rustic Cabin Look for Fall
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Hometalk :: $15 DIY Rustic Bench. you have to follow a million links, but eventually end up at Ana Whites site with the building plans.
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Click Here to View Next Page You Might Also Like 26 Amazing Tiny House Designs 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style 35 Cozy Living Room Ideas with Fireplaces 37 Rustic Living Room Ideas 27 Energizing Home Office Decorating Ideas 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo