Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- painted wooden signs | Painted Personalized Custom Family Name Wood Sign Plaque with …
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- Plywood floor using different wood types with same stain. Love, Love, Love this!!!
- Favorite type of wood floor This WILL be the new flooring in the house…once we demo ALL this horrid tile!
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- i think i want to put the brightness on the floor.
- Love the Super Tall Cabinets, Extra Tall Doors, Fireplace, Legs on the Island, Sink and Open Floor Plan
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).