Photo via: freshome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- 7. The red with the gray mirrors the Universitys colors, if we want to go down that route. color palette
- the TV will have to go in front of the window..looks nice with curtains flanking the other sides
- LAYOUTS – RECTANGULAR SITTING ROOMS
- wall collage layouts
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- He Said “If I Wanted Farmhouse Style, I’d Go Live On a @$%^&* Farm!”
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors
- Living Room Update: Ceiling Fan Swap | blesserhouse.com – A bland, boring living room gets a makeover with a modern industrial farmhouse style ceiling fan – Casablanca Caneel Bay.
- Pretty green dinig room – Green Room Decorating Ideas – Green Decor Ideas – House Beautiful