Photo via: niagaranovice.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French Farmhouse Fabric (12 styles!) , Farmhouse Decor – Vintage Market And Design, Vintage Market And Design – 2
- Remember textile designer Carolina Irving‘s stunning Parisian home? Well, it’s been shot again, this time by the French publication Série Limitée. The fantastic photos by Jean -François Jaussaud reveal Carolina relaxing in her fabulous leopard Irving & Fine coat. I can’t get enough of her iznik ceramic collection (I’m already itching to get back to Istanbul!) and layered textiles. Below, …
- Minnie Drivers home features a 50s French bergère covered in a Lee Jofa floral and vintage French armchairs that are upholstered in a 1960s suzani.
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- Vintage French Soul ~ Living room
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Country French Antiques
- sliding french patio doors
- Pair of French Vintage Leather Gondole Chairs
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign