Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY burlap window panels by Caitlin Long of The Shingled House blog
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- Printable French Grain Sack – Wheat – The Graphics Fairy
- The Graphics Fairy – DIY: Transfer Printable – French Grain Sack with Wheat Wreath
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- Vintage window, shelf and wreath.
- Rustic Wall Decor Idea Featuring Reclaimed Window Frames
- 5 curtains, diy, home decor, reupholster, window treatments
- Decorating With a Tan Sofa Look at that window and the ceiling!
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors