Photo via: newhomefinder.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- repost @siesta.home welovenew A bright and colourful living room. What do you think about colourful sofas ? Comment below decor interior interordesign interiorinspiration homedesign homestyle homeinspiration design livingroom sittingroom p
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- An interior design, decorating, and DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle blog with budget decor and furniture sources, paint colors, designer room images.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Farmhouse Decor Ideas – Beautiful DIY Home Decor that you can do. Pin it now and make it them later!
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- livingroom interior design, sofas, flooring, ceiling, lighting, rugs, coffee tables, art in the living room decorating loft wallpaper
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Scandinavian Interior Design Style// nordic interiordesign
- CREATE A SPRING INSPIRED SOFA- Part of creating a beautiful home is giving a nod to the season! Sofas can help you breathe spring air into a room!