Photo via: homester.com.ua
You may also be interested in 🙂
- daily decorator » Blog Archive » Color Combo…Orange & Gray
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- sawnailandpaint.com – Sher Williams Indigo Batik color mixed in Benj Moore Advance (bc SW ProClassic cant be done in dark colors)
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!
- Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray (daylight) This color is absolutely beautiful in my living room and dining room.
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Color palette aqua, brown (bedroom, bathroom?)
- This is the Color Grey for Living Room W/ Correct Sofa & Love Seat…not the Accent Chairs…No shutters in Living Room
- Tuscan decorating with canyon color
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!