Photo via: rejuvenation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp
- Swing-arm lamps for better lighting – Mid-Century Overarching Wall Sconce, $319, West Elm.
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- Furnitures, : Comfy Large Gray U Shaped Sectional Sofa With Contemporary Chandelier Lamp Living Room Lighting And Double Small Coffee Table Set
- Classic Western European Interiors. New Trends.
- A Classic Home Tour Full of Gorgeous Pattern
- My baby boys nursery is all about calm grey and white tones with a touch of navy. The classic cross print and assortment of printables brings it all together.
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .