Photo via: birchlane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most of these are under $10 bucks! Affordable farmhouse pillows available on Amazon! Get the Fixer Upper style for your home while shopping in your jammies! Joanna Gaines loves using neutral pillows to create farmhouse style. All the links on the blog | www.theharperhouse.com
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- TUTORIAL :: DIY WIRE BASKETS :: Make your own woven wired basket! Very cool. // Four Corners Design
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- Accent Chairs 101: Your Guide to These Stylish Seats
- Salvaged windows divide a space while giving a light, airy feeling. | 27 Ways To Maximize Space With Room Dividers
- Easily add natural elements into your decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars.
- BACKORDERED UNTIL JUNE 2017 Make your own beautiful centerpieces with our easy DIY kit Includes 24 feet of pearl garland and 100 feet of natural jute twine Rustic pearl wire is easy to bend and reusab
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods