Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Furnitures, : Comfy Large Gray U Shaped Sectional Sofa With Contemporary Chandelier Lamp Living Room Lighting And Double Small Coffee Table Set
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- Chic living room features a gray linen sofa lined with blue pillows facing a brickmakers coffee table placed atop a jute rug.
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- I like the seats under the coffee table, the wing chair and the sliding glass door
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table
- King enlisted Dave Lennard to create a custom 40-inch square zinc-top coffee table to anchor the great room.