Photo via: housebeautiful.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gorgeous rich brown leather working with chocolate velvet & grey. I love the combination of textures & colours here. Cosy & welcoming but still smart
- This rose gold terrarium is stunning. A wonderful geometric shape and a great way to not only bring plants into your home, but be bang on trend with this geometric shape and rose gold colour.
- In modern interior of Jass house. Her parents decorate with rich fabrics and expensive accessories. But it still retains a sort of cozy feeling.
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- This chair features a Mid-Century Modern shape and navy velvet upholstery. The button-tufted back cushion adds tailored finesse. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Velvet pillows, curtains, throws, and upholstery add a touch of luxury and glam to any room.
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Vadodara-based a+t associates, founded by Archis Patel and Tanvi Rajpurohit in 2011, is one of the most promising design studios to watch out for! Inspired by Tadao Ando, Hiren Patel, Gurjeet Singh Matharoo, Sandeep Khosla and profoundly influenced by Dipen Gada (with whom they both worked), the duo live by the Scott Adams diktat “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep”! With their nicely created Profile on TFOD The Future O…
- Pottery Barn vintage wash wool and cotton carpet