Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the decor in this whole house but the reading nook with shelving & the…
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- A pair of stylish armchairs and a side table provides the perfect reading spot.
- Fab spot for reading and keeping things tidy… (Custom-built storage solution by Neville Johnson,)
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Gray Bar Nook built in
- Pretty office nook
- TV over Fireplace? Read THIS first!
- dining-areas Photography: Bryce Covey Photography – brycecoveyphotography.com Read More: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/08/21/amber-interiors-home-tour/
- Click Here to View Next Page You Might Also Like 26 Amazing Tiny House Designs 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style 35 Cozy Living Room Ideas with Fireplaces 37 Rustic Living Room Ideas 27 Energizing Home Office Decorating Ideas 40 Sensational Breakfast Nooks to Brunch in Style
- ikea hack More
- DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table