Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the decor in this whole house but the reading nook with shelving & the…
- Reading nook in Master Bedroom- Im not sure it could get any more perfect
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Fab spot for reading and keeping things tidy… (Custom-built storage solution by Neville Johnson,)
- A pair of stylish armchairs and a side table provides the perfect reading spot.
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- Gray Bar Nook built in
- Pretty office nook
- Sitting Nook
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- If the idea of changing your mantel a hundred times a year to suit every holiday and season gives you… Read more »