Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- For the living room fireplace (which is at an angle and has no mantle at all!)
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- The fireplace with mounted television is a great feature for this modern styled living room. Bel Air Estates in Ancaster, Ontario. By Landmart Homes. hamont livingroomideas
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- clothes pins holding together the fabric and lampshide while the glue dries