Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plywood floor using different wood types with same stain. Love, Love, Love this!!!
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Scandinavian Living Room Incorporating Different Colours
- 10 different way to rearrange the room without having to do all the hard work first.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- 100 different living rooms decorated on a budget
- pink velvet chair + gold floor lamp
- Dark Brown Reclaimed Engineered Oak Floor
- i think i want to put the brightness on the floor.
- Rug painted on wood floor