Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plywood floor using different wood types with same stain. Love, Love, Love this!!!
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Scandinavian Living Room Incorporating Different Colours
- 10 different way to rearrange the room without having to do all the hard work first.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- 100 different living rooms decorated on a budget
- Beach Colors… Second from left is our house colour. Thinking one of the next two would work in the main floor bath??
- Learn to make a surprisingly simple replica of the Abacus West Elm floor lamp.
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- Dark Brown Reclaimed Engineered Oak Floor