Photo via: ritz-craft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Favorite type of wood floor This WILL be the new flooring in the house…once we demo ALL this horrid tile!
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- How to Decorate a Mantel All Year Using the Same Basic Pieces – House by Hoff
- Santa Fe, New Mexico ~ adobe style…… Exact same layout as our great room!!!!! Love this style!!!
- potential room… different floor though.
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- yes! love all of this!!
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Rug painted on wood floor