Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”
- 3 Likes, 1 Comments – 🎀Christin 🎀 (@frostinghomedecor) on Instagram: “Good morning friends! I am so thankful for each and every one of my clients and future clients…”
- How to Decorate a Mantel All Year Using the Same Basic Pieces – House by Hoff
- White-washing brick tutorial from @Sherry @ Young House Love
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on
- peer inside this dreamy SoCal bungalow complete with a colorful vintage printed rug.
- 116 Likes, 20 Comments – Raena Interiors (@raenainteriors) on Instagram: “Smitten is an understatement when it comes to how freaking much I LOVE THESE CUBES.…”
- like how the kitchen is tucked away just a little while still being an open layout – that far door on the L could lead in from the garage
- Having gone from record breaking heat earlier in the week, to something resembling winter weather, this fireplace is looking very appealing. How does it look to our Northern Hemisphere fans?
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.