Photo via: shadesoflight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White and Neutral Sofas – Life On Virginia Street
- Farmhouse Decor Ideas – Beautiful DIY Home Decor that you can do. Pin it now and make it them later!
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- These adorable canvas prints from HomeGoods pair perfectly with this gallery wall. Theres so many cute ones to choose from its hard to get just one! (Sponsored pin)
- This Pin was discovered by Brenda Becerra♡. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Its getting really chilly around here so when I found this beautiful and warm throw at HomeGoods, I instantly knew I needed it for the cold weather ahead! It also doesnt hurt that its super chic and affordable! (Sponsored pin)
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- If youre fixer upper and farmhouse obsessed, youll need some great wreaths for…
- Coral Turquoise Gray Boy Girls Bedroom decor print by DorindaArt, $5.00
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.
- Gray and peacock Im in love with this color combo. Utilizing my favorite colors!!