Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrifty Decor Chick — new rug from Home Goods. Its blueish gray with aqua detailing….lovely~
- Aqua blue-based gray walls & upholstered chair. True grays the secondary color on a sofa & accent wall. Fill in with navy blue & a grayed aqua blue as accent colors.
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- ~aqua and tape living room
- Color palette aqua, brown (bedroom, bathroom?)
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Whites and neutrals
- Hometalk :: $15 DIY Rustic Bench. you have to follow a million links, but eventually end up at Ana Whites site with the building plans.
- Sunroom decor~ Whites, creams, neutrals, linen and cottons
- Looking for something like this for my gray and white room. Cow painting on reclaimed pallet wood.