Photo via: realestate.msn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blue doors and lots of charm – via cocolapinedesign.com
- neutral and eclectic living room with lots of black and white accents
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- Pastel shades of blue and brown colours with a gray tint are harmoniously supplemented by flax and anthracite shades. Celadon brings a special depth to the.
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- Salon Drab is one of my favourite colours Farrow & Ball has launched this month. It is such…
- Bring in dynamic artwork and living trees. Soften with pale fabrics to add contrast and metallic accents for interesting texture.
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- To get rid of the light that comes through the sides of your curtains, slip one of the curtain ring clips onto the rod bracket. No more side light!
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.