Photo via: thehighboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Minnie Drivers home features a 50s French bergère covered in a Lee Jofa floral and vintage French armchairs that are upholstered in a 1960s suzani.
- French Farmhouse Fabric (12 styles!) , Farmhouse Decor – Vintage Market And Design, Vintage Market And Design – 2
- Vintage French Soul ~ Living room
- A pair of stylish armchairs and a side table provides the perfect reading spot.
- pair of ottomans in front of fireplace
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Tour the cozy cottage of 12th and White Blog and get tons of great ideas for decorating on a budget and mixing new and vintage finds.
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”