Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- Exposed brick wall painted white aged, thick white floating shelves, fresh flowers, chunky wooden table and industrial ceiling pendants
- Reclaimed Wood Mantle Beam and Brick Fireplace
- white brick fireplace
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Love farmhouse brick flooring for an entry way or laundry room. This will definitely be in my home.
- something like this, a narrow long shelf for the side of the couch??!! Painted Cottage Two-Shelf Side Table: End Tables | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- How to Paint an Interior Brick Wall | PBJstories.com
- Fireplace Mantel Redo in time for Christmas – Diary of a Quilter – a quilt blog
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.