Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- Chic living room features a gray linen sofa lined with blue pillows facing a brickmakers coffee table placed atop a jute rug.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.