Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ikea hack More
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- TOP 9 CONTEMPORARY RUGS FOR YOUR LIVING ROOM | Contemporary Rugs | Design Rugs | Living Room | contemporaryrugs | rugsdesign | interiordesigntrend | more @ http://www.contemporaryrugs.eu/top-10-contemporary-rugs-for-your-living-room/
- These Modern Sofas Are True Pieces Of Art | Modern Sofas | Interior Design | Design Trends | interiordesignideas | modernlivingrooms | moderndesign | more @ http://modernsofas.eu/2017/05/31/these-modern-sofas-are-true-pieces-of-art/
- 5 INSPIRATION SETTINGS FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL LOUNGE ROOM_see more inspiring articles at http://vintageindustrialstyle.com/inspiration-settings-industrial-lounge-room/
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- 3 more sleeps until NYE 🎉 and this cozy living space is ideal for the NetflixandChill that needs to happen before our big night out!
- Motion Sectional, I love the throw pillows brings the leather couch to a more homey level.
- Wood Sign Ideas More
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.