Photo via: people.hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- Gorgeous entertainment center by C&W Custom Woodworking in the Cincinnati area. housetrends https://www.housetrends.com/specialist/C-W-Woodworking
- Entertainment Center, I love this! It even has built in shelving for all my DVDs! Must have this in my home one day!
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- 164 Likes, 7 Comments – Danielle Oakey Pillow Shop (@danielleoakeyshop) on Instagram: “Ill be spending all morning working on pillow combos from our newest collection (that is available…”
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Styling a bookshelf can be tricky! Check out our tips and video to help you out!
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- Check out our collection of vintage farmhouse inspired décor and our stylish…
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.