Photo via: whymattress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dark wood floors, open plan
- Farmhouse living room, open concept to kitchen. Interior design by Janna Allbritton of Yellow Prairie Interior Design, LLC.
- Love this living room decor and open room
- Nice home office idea. I like the place for the printer and the open cubby below for the modem, etc.
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- built-in with bottom shaker-style cabinets, natural wood top, open shelving top to ceiling
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.
- like how the kitchen is tucked away just a little while still being an open layout – that far door on the L could lead in from the garage
- Love the Super Tall Cabinets, Extra Tall Doors, Fireplace, Legs on the Island, Sink and Open Floor Plan
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.