Photo via: renoguide.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salon Drab is one of my favourite colours Farrow & Ball has launched this month. It is such…
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- One of my favorite discoveries at WorldMarket.com: Wood Barn Door Media Stand
- How To Make Pillow Case From Sweater http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/hw56 Instead of buying pillow cases, why not make your own? It’s unique: no one will have the same pillowcase as yours.
- Beach Colors… Second from left is our house colour. Thinking one of the next two would work in the main floor bath??
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- Inside the Paris Home of One of the 20th Century’s Most Fascinating Men | Architectural Digest
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Bria Hammel Interiors | Holidays | 50 Shades of Pink
- My Domaine recently featured my apartment on their site and we’ve loved seeing all of the comments and feedback from readers. A few people have asked for more specific information and detail…