Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage window, shelf and wreath.
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- Rustic Wall Decor Idea Featuring Reclaimed Window Frames
- Spruce up your window treatments by making this inexpensive no-sew roman shades from mini blinds! See the tutorial on our site now!
- 5 curtains, diy, home decor, reupholster, window treatments
- Frame a cozy bay window nook with dark rustic wood, like CLOTH & KIND does here, to add a rustic touch to modern, neutral-toned interiors.
- Farmhouse entryway table with hanging window for a room divider. IG @bless_this_nest
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- DIY burlap window panels by Caitlin Long of The Shingled House blog
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors