Photo via: nousdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Emily Henderson on Instagram: “Now that I’m moving into an English cottage, I’m having serious gifters regret about giving this adorable little cupboard to @ginny_macdonald. At least I know it’s in loving home (but I’m still silently kicking myself for letting it get away). @zekeruelas”
- hmm Cordell has some antlers that he wants displayed maybe if they were painted and used like this I could stand it
- I REALLY want this mirror. Distressed Cream Sadie Arch Mirror | Kirklands Id take it in cream or black. 😉
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- i Want a sofa just like this ( or darker)