Photo via: inspiringbedrooms.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely neutral cottage style living room – stacked trunk end table. Cozy rustic farmhouse style.
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- King enlisted Dave Lennard to create a custom 40-inch square zinc-top coffee table to anchor the great room.
- Rustic Coffee Table | Ana White | DIY Coffee Table | Farmhouse Coffee Table | Rustic X Coffee Table | Farmhouse Décor | Rustic Décor | Cottage Style | Home Décor
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- Mountainside Remodel – neutral textures in the living room || Studio McGee
- Do you love Pottery Barn Home Decor but not the price tag. Check out this Pottery Barn Inspired Living Room for Less. A LOT LESS! A great way to get some inspiration & ideas for your own house.
- livingroom interior design, sofas, flooring, ceiling, lighting, rugs, coffee tables, art in the living room decorating loft wallpaper
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.