Photo via: nestingwithgrace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living Room Inspiration: Navy, Blush and Gold Living Room by Studio McGee
- Mountainside Remodel – neutral textures in the living room || Studio McGee
- An Eclectic Take on Mid-Century Modern – STUDIO MCGEE
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Studio McGee | Silver Hardware Roundup
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- If You Want To Bring Happiness | living room decor | living room design | living room wall decor | Farmhouse style | modern Farmhouse | rustic decor | Joanna Gaines | fixer upper | apartment therapy
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Living Room Decorating Ideas. Interior design by Victoria Hagan for the 2016 Kips Bay Decorator Show House, via @sarahsarna.
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Studio McGee (@studiomcgee)