Photo via: shadesoflight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Navy, white and natural color story for a modern living room design | Image via Studio McGee
- Shop for Safavieh Handmade Cambridge Moroccan Silver/ Ivory Rug (8 x 10) and more for everyday discount prices at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Store!
- Shop for Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Blue/ Silver Rug (9 x 12). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 18661113
- Navy and yellow pillows from Castle Creek Designs on Etsy
- loving the gray, navy, and mustard/muted yellow
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.
- Vadodara-based a+t associates, founded by Archis Patel and Tanvi Rajpurohit in 2011, is one of the most promising design studios to watch out for! Inspired by Tadao Ando, Hiren Patel, Gurjeet Singh Matharoo, Sandeep Khosla and profoundly influenced by Dipen Gada (with whom they both worked), the duo live by the Scott Adams diktat “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep”! With their nicely created Profile on TFOD The Future O…
- CHAMELEON. Color Palette.