Photo via: homesense.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Easy way to add interest and height to your fireplace
- Camilleri Bottle | Objects of Art | Decorative Accessories | Home Accents | Decor | Z Gallerie
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home
- Coffee Table Concept A meet-and-greet area just off the entryway makes for a casual transition into the house.
- 3 Likes, 1 Comments – 🎀Christin 🎀 (@frostinghomedecor) on Instagram: “Good morning friends! I am so thankful for each and every one of my clients and future clients…”
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.