Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- neutral and eclectic living room with lots of black and white accents
- Farmhouse style living room with fall decorating touches. Love the black and white pillows via @little
- Red and black decorations. Love my living room!
- Farmhouse Paint Color. Farmhouse color scheme and paint colors for every room.
- Photo wall- I like the mix of color with black and white
- Turquoise and Tan Living Room | Soothing cocoa brown & aqua bluecolor scheme unifies living & dining …
- Navy, white and natural color story for a modern living room design | Image via Studio McGee