Photo via: thewowdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I posted this picture of the boys playing in our living room on Instagram a few days ago, and I had smattering of questions about our engineer print portraits. I aim to please, so here is a little tut
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- gray+and+yellow+and+green+living+room | It is a mix of NAVY blue and LIME green with neutral hits of grey and …
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Hover over images and click the + to shop! Yesterday was the beginning of demo and install for my new kitchen! I’m so beyond excited to see it all complete. You can see a sneak peek over on my Snapchat (mystylevita). As soon as the white cabinets went in, I knew this was going to …
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- This daybed with trundle is a perfect choice for a guest room or nursery. The pull-out trundle provides an extra sleeping accommodation for guests and rolls neatly out of sight for storage.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.