Photo via: frenchgardenhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stone fireplace, gas log fireplace, floating shelves and cabinets on both sides.
- 21 Modern Living Room Decorating Ideas | Page 15 of 21 | Worthminer – but with some colour and timber accents
- shiplap walls, stone fireplace and hearth, timber floors, coffered ceiling – perfect
- Luxury design is often connected with metallic shininess. Metals have this empowering visual that bring a whole new level to an interior design, so make sure to play with them.
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- White frame and exposed wood top furniture works great against the cool grey walls.
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- DIY Large Photo Frame found @ shanty-2-chic.com
- A frame of chicken wire makes a perfect backdrop for a wreath! This one was a dated Fall print to start.
- Large oversize print in glass frame – can lights add mood – Foz II Apartment – Casa do Passadiço
- Homes and styles: Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget | photos