Photo via: customizedwalls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- These would be really similar to the product because theyre ceramic, usable, and in the shape of living things.
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- To get rid of the light that comes through the sides of your curtains, slip one of the curtain ring clips onto the rod bracket. No more side light!
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap