Photo via: chroniclesoffrivolity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the bright colors against the white…Bohemian style living room from New York Spaces
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- bonus room idea; gray. Like the furniture patterns and colors
- Love the couch and colors of this room
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Colors of the sea
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods