Photo via: decorandthedog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I need a mantle for our fireplace! And I love how this one is decorated for fall, even with a TV above it!
- yes! love all of this!!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Lose the TV stand and use shelves instead. Love this look.
- I loved disguising the monster tv with this chic trellis wallpaper. The deepness in colors connects with the darkness of the wood shelving so the Tv disappears.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Ventless Space Heater Built-In Recessed Firebox Electric Fireplace
- Hall with bookshelves
- Bookshelves with wallpapered backs
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- art above tv A lovely white console complete with Greek Key trimming at betterafter.net