Photo via: target.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Just a quick post today…as I was saying in my previous bedroom interior post, I love thinking about how I would decorate my home after …
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Neutral Living Room with High Coffered Ceiling
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Gray and peacock Im in love with this color combo. Utilizing my favorite colors!!
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!