Photo via: target.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Just a quick post today…as I was saying in my previous bedroom interior post, I love thinking about how I would decorate my home after …
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- Neutral Living Room with High Coffered Ceiling
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products