Photo via: gravityhome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eye For Design: Decorating With Mismatched Dining Room Chairs….. love this mismatched grey chairs, not so much on everything else
- yes! love all of this!!
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Chairish Get the Looksofa // suzani throw // Mayan painting // side table // bus blind // x-base leather stool // “Penny” Kilim pillow // Bolivian textile ottoman // “Stella” Kilim pillow // Ronald Julius Christensen print // “Lyla” Kilim rug // striped mid-century chair // blue glass lamp
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- DIY Upholstered Ottoman
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains