Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely neutral cottage style living room – stacked trunk end table. Cozy rustic farmhouse style.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Love Grows Best in Little Houses Just Like This – Wood Sign – Framed Sign – Gallery Wall – Farmhouse Style – Home Decor by TheOldWhiteShedIowa on Etsy
- Farmhouse Decor Ideas – Beautiful DIY Home Decor that you can do. Pin it now and make it them later!
- Living room makeover plans and paint colors to transform our builder grader town home living room into a cozy, pretty, modern farmhouse living room!
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall.
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo